Tuesday, November 27, 2007

YOUNG BUCK SAYS AINT NOBODY ROB ME !


Reports surfaced that Young Buck was assaulted and that his watch, diamond chain and Bentley were taken from him at gunpoint outside of Nashville nightclub, The Place.

He admitted that he was involved in an altercation over the weekend, but denied he was the victim of a robbery.
"Ain't nobody robbed me for a thing," Young Buck told AllHipHop.com in a statement. "There was an altercation between me and a dude here in Tennessee and during that altercation, I lost a watch which came off my arm. But as far as someone taking my Bentley, my Bentley is sitting pretty without a scratch on it, right here in my driveway and my jewelry is right here too. I guess this is what people wanted to happen. I didn't get robbed for anything."

FOR THE FULL STORY CLICK THE TITLE !

No comments: