Sunday, November 25, 2007

FAT JOE VS KAY SLAY'S NEW ACT BIG LOU


HHG : Fat Joe recently made some negative comments about you in a Philadelphia record store and it leaked out. What exactly happened between you and Fat Joe?

BIG LOU : He said some shit like I was a Big Pun clone or whatever. It’s fucked up and it’s sad because I don’t know Fat Joe. I met him awhile ago and it wasn’t nothing like that. I put my CD in his hand when I was on my grind. He should embrace cats that are Latino. If you represent boricuas, you should support them. You have a cat that’s a beast coming in the game and instead of embracing me, you’re hating on me. Joe is making millions and he knows what he did in the South. He knows what he did down there. All right. You still have to respect him for certain things that he did in New York. But for him to not embrace me and to talk reckless about knocking me out and wiring my jaw, which is funny, it just shows the type of person that he is. Really, it is what it is. I don’t have nothing against Fat Joe. As long as he stays in his lane with me, I’ll stay in my lane. I just think he should be bigger than that. He’s talking reckless. You should embrace another Latino coming in the game.

CHECK THE FULL INTERVIEW AT HIPHOPGAME.COM
CLICK THE TITLE TO GO THERE.

No comments: