Monday, November 19, 2007

SAIGON SAYS SORRY NELLY BUT I'LL SLAP JOE BUDDEN


Well it looks like Ive been in the Hip Hop internet news alot for the past 3 days or so, atleast its bubbling under the surface..So before your’e reading something on AllHipHop.com rumors section or getting something from one of these irresponsible journalist or something youre gonna get it here straight from the horse’s mouth…..Okay..Gotta Love the Net…..

MY DRUNK SHADE 45 INTERVIEW… I was soooo drunk when I did this interview I didnt even remember doing it, this interview was done at 8 PM and I was 4 A.M drunk.. I have a very LOW tolerance for white liquor. Well there is a part where I said I would slap Nelly because he doesn’t make positive songs…I actually like Nelly as a person and as an artist …I would never attempt to cause harm to a person who didnt try to harm me first in some sort of way, especially a person I respect and I respect Nelly…That was solely the Tanqueray speaking…I definitely would like to

apologize to that man, Keep up the good work bruh, even though I would like to hear him and alot of these other MEGA superstars use their influence more to help our black kids, I wish him the best…Moving right along..In this same interview I supposedly told Melissa Ford I would punch her in the face, hahaha, after review I found it was NOT Melissa Ford, Melissa was there but it was a writer who had already interviewed me about the Mobb Deep incident and agreed with me about the stance I took, but gets the chance to interview me on the radio and changes her whole story to try to play me to make people laugh…I would NEVER hit a girl, especially Melissa Ford, there is only one way I would hit Melissa Ford…But Im really not the one to be the butt of ones jokes.

MR.JOE BUDDEN It has been bought to my attention that Joe Budden used my name in a disrespectful way in one of his punchlines on B.E.T., I understand he’s not getting the attention he feels he deserves but to try to use me to get it is a BAD MOVE on his part..I guess he’s trying to bait me into a rap battle like he’s known for doing..I have never had a lyrical rap beef because its not my thing. I beef a little differently. I know I just said I woudnt harm a person who didnt try to harm me but I feel he’s trying to harm my credibilty soooo..If I let him get away with that, EVERYONE will be dissing me in there
freestyles, so again, Im gonna say sorry to Nelly and tell Joe Budden that when I see him, Im going to slap EARTH, WIND and FIRE out of HIM instead. REAL TALK..I will make an example out of him, watch.. I want him to know we have a problem, because when I see him he’s all smiles and pounds, is he that desperate for attention?Why me? Im not even hot like that yet. Maybe he’s mad I have a song with the same guy who dropped him, or that Ransom exposed his sexuality….I use to live in Chilltown Jersey city, I dont
know if he’s gay but I know he WAS a RnB singer…And personally, I will let him be my first lyrical victim if that’s what he wants, but only after I beat him up. Soo he can go making his songs and get his internet soldiers behind him, but until I get him, Im quiet.. realistically speaking, he’s only okay at best…and him without a Just Blaze beat is like Popeye without spinach…whadduup Just

THIS LETTER WAS SENT TO ILLSEED OF ALLHIPHOP.COM
GO BACK A FEW POST TO GET THE FULL STORY !
AND HERE THE AUDIO THAT STARTED IT ALL

No comments: