Saturday, November 24, 2007

WEST PHILLYZ OWN : FRECK BILLIONAIRE


"Basically one night Fab told me that we were going to do a crew joint. I’m thinking that it was just going to be me and him. He had some cats pick me up. Joe Budden was there with Ransom, Red Café and Paul Cain. The way I try to approach a record, to go back to my Fistful of Dollars mixtape, is that I remember that a lot of people like me for who I am. In the room there were a lot of good spitters but I was the only one that wasn’t really known like that. I knew I had to bring my A-game and just stay in my lane because everybody there does their own thing. It was just important for me to do my own thing. I’m bar-for-bar the best and I was swimming with sharks there, so I had to do my thing." (Freck speaking on doin the "This Is Family" Track on Fabs album)

CLICK THE TITLE FOR THE FULL INTERVIEW AT HIPHOPGAME.COM

No comments: