Friday, November 30, 2007

LIL WEEZY : RANDOM THOUGHTZ


LIL WEEZY SPEAKZ ON THE TRACK BARRY BONDS FROM KANYES ALBUM

”Ye killed me on that song. I was tight because I was like it could be way hotter than this. So when I heard his verse I was like “oh, we doing this again.” I done it twice, they got two different versions. I done one and I ain’t hear his verse and I done the other one after I heard his verse and even when I finished I said why don’t you let him be the man of song. Meaning that it was needed and what I’ve done nobody else can do it.”

LIL WEEZY ON MARK CUBAN :

I saw [Mark Cuban] coming out of my condos one day with an iPod on him and two big niggas with him, ain’t no security. They were just rocking, three together. I ain’t got no racist issues, but when you see a cracker with two niggas, you know that cracker got all that money, he don’t even need to see a nigga, no black people ever need to come in his eyesight he’s so rich-and these your homeboys? I respect the fuck out of him for that, …, so I fuck with Mark Cuban heavy. I love a nigga who do what the fuck he want, just like I told you, Martin Luther King said we can do what the fuck we want, he do what the fuck he want, him and Bam Margera. What will Bam do next? Whatever the fuck they want…that’s one of my favorite shows

No comments: