Wednesday, November 21, 2007

SAIGON,s LETTER OF RETIRMENT TO HIS FANS


"Fuck this wack-ass bullshit, this fake-ass…The game is wack. It’s not owned by us. It’s not controlled by us. All we are are fucking pawns in a chess game and I don’t want to be a pawn no more, so I’m jumping off the chessboard. Take me out the game.

“I think I should be putting more time into my nonprofit organization In Arms Reach and Abandoned Nation. We help the kids of New York City whose parents are incarcerated. Everybody who wanted to support me in this rap shit can support me by going to InArmsReach.org. You don’t have to only send money. You can send books or anything the kids can use. Anything that can help a kid in need, send that. Support me like that.”

“Joe Budden never in his life would have gone to a show of somebody he has beef with, got onstage and performed. Being that he feels so comfortable putting my name as one of the butts of his jokes, I hope feels as comfortable in that hospital gown because I’m going upside his head.

“It’s not just this Joe Budden shit. I can’t even wake up and fart without seeing this shit on the internet and I’m not even famous. Imagine if I was famous. I would go crazy. This shit would drive me fucking nuts. Everybody feels like they got a right to criticize you. I’m not one of these people. I take it personally and I can’t deal with it. If me being a rapper is inviting everybody to throw stones and take shots at me, then I don’t want to be a rapper because I’m going to be the one who ends up suffering. I’m going to do something to one of these people and it’s going to cost me my life and my freedom.

“This is it. The Greatest Story Never Told...I guess you could say it was prophecy.”

No comments: