Tuesday, March 11, 2008

EMINEM CALLS PRIMO


WORDS OUT THAT EMINEM CALLED PRIMO TO DO A BEAT FOR HIS UPCOMMING ALBUM

"I just got a call from Eminem," Primo revealed “It’s a song that he actually produced and he wasn’t crazy about the track,”

The song, titled “Keys To The City,” will indeed be on Eminem’s upcoming album and will be the first time Slim Shady will put his signature flow behind a DJ Premier backdrop.

"I told him as long as I can strip it clean and do what I do with your vocals it will be dope,” and the final result according to Premier? “It’s dope!”

“He attacked the track with a new style, just fucking ridiculous, kind of like how he came with ‘The Way I Am’ but even more lyrical like the old Eminem.” - Dj Premier

UH OH STAY TUNED TO SEE WHUT EM BRINGS THIS TIME AROUND - 1

No comments: