Sunday, March 23, 2008

A.Z. SPEAKS ON NAS & JAY UNION


Illroots did an interview with A.Z. and heres whut came up when Nas was mentioned.

Nas, your relationship and everything? Mainly musically, will we ever see another “Life’s A Bitch”?

AZ: Yo, I love doing music with Nas, it’s never the problem. I guess he has personal issues within himself because he couldn’t have issues with me. I have never stole anything from him, I never fucked one of his closest females, I never did none of the above and at the end, people ask me that and I do get personal. Jay-Z had sexual relations with his baby’s mother and they could mend that relationship, so why couldn’t we just make the music that the people want? My doors always open, but I never take time down to study it. It just is what it is and I’m going to keep on moving as a man you know?

WELL IF YOU DO WANNA HEAR THEM TOGETHER THE ONLY WAY MIGHT BE BY GETTING THIS MICK BOOGIE MIXTAPE
CLICK THE TITLE LINK !

No comments: