Thursday, December 20, 2007

JOE BUDDENS SPEAKZ HIZ MIND


JOE BUDDENS SAT DOWN WTH RHAPSODY.COM AND HAD AN INTERVIEW
HERE'S A COUPLE EXCERPTS :

JOE ON JAY Z :

Rhapsody: “Talk 2 Em’” seems to be getting the most attention from people that have heard Mood Muzik 3. Why did you decide to go at Jay-Z?
Joe Budden: [It was] exactly how I felt. On Mood Muzik, the stage is all Joe Budden so I get to do exactly what I want. It was disrespectful, but it was a diss with a point: Stop rapping. Hang it up. You’re getting paid to be a president. Be a president. We loved you as a rapper. One of the best to ever do it. Now it’s time to do some other things.

Do you really hate “Roc Boys”?
The video is amazing. I’m just not feeling the song at all.

JOE ON SAIGON :

Saigon got upset about your line, "I'm about to hit and run like I'm Saigon" on "Rap City."
Yeah, he did. I could care less. He said something so now he’ll have to hold up his end of the bargain when he sees me. I would have liked him not to take the line disrespectfully, but he did. He’s got an album coming out.

TO READ THE WHOLE THING CLICK THE TITLE LINK !

No comments: