Friday, February 8, 2008

LIZA RIOS SPEAKZ OUT !


LIZA RIOS THE WIDOW OF BIG PUN AND MOTHER TO HIS KIDS DID AN INTERVIEW WITH "SI TV.COM"
HERE IS A QUOTE BELOW :

People really think that I have a couple of millions and a couple of furs and cars [but] that's not the truth. The truth is that after Pun hit platinum he started asking where his royalties were. He asked [Fat Joe] in my living room several times, "Where are my royalties?" He already went two times platinum and [was] working on Yeeeah Baby and asking about his checks. The answer was always that it was recouped. Pun let it slide by and just trusted that things would be good. I know he always trusted the fact that if he passed away, his family was going to be good. We even argued about that. He swore, "You're TS, I'm TS!" He punched his chest and said "I'm TS." And I was upset because I didn't trust that-meaning trusting another man to make sure that I'm good.

TO READ THE REST OF THE INTERVIEW CLICK THE TITLE LINK

CAPITOL PUNISHMENT DOCUMENTARY ON THE WAY !

No comments: