Tuesday, January 22, 2008

YOUNG BUCK & G.UNIT SIGHNS OF THE END


HERES A COUPLE OF QUOTES FROM AN INTERVIEW THAT BUCK DID AND IT SEEMS LIKE HES STEPPING AWAY FROM THE UNIT LITTLE BY LITTLE CHECK IT OUT 4 YA SELF !

Quote 1 : "It's a totally new feel to the music," he said. "I can definitely tell you it's gonna be all fresh sounds. I'm working with new producers. I wanted a separate sound and feel from G-Unit. I mean, how could it be a new label if I went with the same stuff as ya'll used to hearing from G-Unit?"

Quote 2 : "I wouldn't say that the relationship has deteriorated, " he explained. "At the end of the day, I been over here getting money and establishing me. My relationship with 50, it is what it is. 50's becoming bigger by the day."

Quote 3 : "We don't communicate as much as we used to, but that's cool because I'm not the type of artist that's gonna wait for the CEO to make a move for me," he continued. "I respect 50 to the utmost. Even though at times to the world it seems like 50 ain't down with me, I still stay loyal to the n*gga because he put me in this position. It's just he's more focused on 50 more than anybody. Everybody wonders, what's up with Buck and Fif? He's a business man. He gets the final word and makes the [business] decisions for G-Unit. Anything outside of that, you gotta ask 50 about."

he's laying the foundation for his Cashville Records to be a success and says that he's even willing to work with 50's former adversaries, even long time Fiddy rival The Game.

Quote 4 : "My label is Cashville, not G-Unit," Buck said. "We'll see who chooses to holler and if it's a positive move that's going to benefit the label and my artists, then we'll work it out. It's a whole new year, there's new money to go get."
A lot of those situations [between 50 and other artists] were obviously not my situations," he added. "I'm open to those that are open to me. I ain't trippin' if [Game] ain't trippin'. I ain't trippin' if the world ain't trippin'. I'm in a lane where I got other people's lives to think about too now. This is a fresh Buck."

No comments: