Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SOULJA BOY GETZ BACK AT THE GZA


WE HAD A VIDEO POSTED HERE A FEW WEEKS BACK OF THE GZA AT A SHOW GOIN IN ON SOULJA BOY THIS IS SOULJA'S RESPONCE CHECK IT OUT !

I wouldn’t even rap against the Genius. I’d put up someone who was born in ’66 to go against the Genius so it can be a tie. He’s got like 50 years on me. I wouldn’t even associate with the Genius. [In the video] he was looking like I stole his money or something. He’s in Alaska. He’s cold. I just heard 50 Cent talking about the Genius saying he had an Impala his age. Well, that’s the Genius for you. [Laughs.] He has no choice. He got famous for five little minutes, but he had to sacrifice a relationship with Soulja Boy. Now it’s gone. I ain’t gonna be like “F the GZA” ‘cause I ain’t never met that dude. But he says, “F Soulja Boy” ‘cause he needed a buzz. Now he’s back in Alaska. - Soulja Boy

No comments: