Saturday, May 3, 2008

NINO BLESS UNTOLD SCRIPTURES ON THE WAY


On the 20th May 2008, Nino Bless will release his long-anticipated street-LP, Untold Scriptures.

The street-LP runs 19 tracks deep with features from Styles P, Joe Budden, Kool G Rap, Saigon, Crooked I, Joell Ortiz & Grafh. Original production from Focus (Aftermath), Scram Jones, Veterano, & Blackout Movement sets the backdrop for the mixtape for the Puerto Rican MC out of Brooklyn , NY .

“I put this together like an album with 19 joints – and the majority of them are full length records … So far, the response has been dope. At this moment I have to keep it going and I think this is a good representation of what I can bring to the table.”

Fans of Nino Bless and Hip Hop will be interested to hear that a collobration mixtape with Crooked I will be release this year

“Crooked I and myself are setting up to drop a mixtape towards the end of the year. Dow Jones from The Bizness is going to chip in with some beats and help put the project together along with somebody else; we ain’t sure who yet but it’ll be from the east coast.”

Untold Scriptures will be online for free on May 20th and there will be a ‘Limited Edition’ version which will be sold through many outlets, both in stores and digitally; and for the fans that want to support the music now you can buy records on www.beatsource.com

No comments: